Saturday, August 7, 2010

What have I done!

So after living with my new hair cut for a few days I have begun to realize that I do not like it. It is high maintenance and I just can't get the straighter to work right for me. I am going to shove hair growing vitamins down my throat for the next month and hope it grows out some before my grandparents get out here. Never again will I get an a-line hair cut. It is cute when the girl fixes it but for some reason I am not as talented as the hair dresser. :-)

I've been using this new supplement called Jacked 3d. It gives me loads of energy but is not switching my brain into motivational mode. Like yesterday I got a lot of laundry done and all of my phone calls made and class sign ups done. Wish it will get my legs moving and out the door to work out.

I added 2 classes to my fall semester so now I am taking 4. They only overlap for 3 weeks so I have two fall A classes and two fall B classes. I just want to be done already. I think in the spring once Nicole starts pre-school I will be able to get more done and actually be able to take real classes and not online classes, you can only go so far with online classes in the nursing field.

I signed nicole up for private swim lessons. So exciting! It was pretty cheap 9 lessons for $55 except it is out in the middle of no where. Well not really no where, it's in Kahuku which is 45 mins from my house. And this will be every Mon, Wed, and Fri. It is only for 3 weeks so I guess it wont be so bad. And hopefully she will learn something!!

Well off to the post office, and I guess I will wear my running shoes and take nicole to Central Oahu Regional Park for a little jog and then play time at the park. Looking forward to game night tonight and having some fun.


1 comment:

  1. i'm sure your hair is darling! i'm in the middle of one of those "grow it out" phases and end up just throwing it back in a bun or ponytail more days than not...which, ironically enough, is why i cut it all off to begin with. anyway, i'm sure you are just as stunning as always. good luck with everything you have on your plate!

    ReplyDelete