Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Race for the Cure Hawaii

Ok so I have formed a team this year for the Race for the Cure in October. The event is the 17th exactly one year and one day since my Aunt lost her fight with breast cancer. This walk for me is in memory of her, all that she stood for, all that she accomplished, and for all of the pain she had to endure during her long 12 year battle. She was a mother, a wife, a daughter, an aunt, a cousin, a sister, and a friend. Every step I take on October 17th will be for her, to honor and remember her and what an amazing woman she was. Please help me and join my team if you are in Hawaii. Just go to http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=140165386000351 and click Join.

Now for the fun part, I need a team name, any suggestions?

breast buddies,
sole sisters,
thanks for the mammories,
save second base,
a journey of hope,
boobie bargade,
army of pink,
patti's angels,
bippity boppity boobs,
boo-bees,
boobie patrol,
breast savers,
cancer sux,
kickin asphalt,
sole patrol,
save the melons,
for the girls,
girls gone pink,
tata warriors,
hula hooters (we can wear hula skirts over our shorts),
kancer kickers,
peekaboobs,
pirates of cure-ibean,
SOBs save our breasts,
simply the breast,
squeezin for a reason,
tata sisterhood,
breast savers,
quick steppers,
rack pack,
these girls are made for walking,
treasured chests

3 comments:

  1. I love Hula Hooters :-) that's so adorable!
    I also like Save Second Base, Rack Pack and Kickin' Asphalt.
    Those are so cute and creative! Did you come up with them yourself?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did not come up with them myself ;-)

    ReplyDelete