Monday, August 23, 2010

Light, Light, Light up the Sky

(My title is referencing a song I am listening to right now. It is amazing!)


What a wonderful week for me that has just passed. God has blessed me in so many ways this week and I am so thankful.

Forest City housing called and offered me a three bedroom on Ford Island. I, and many others, have been praying for this for a while. I know it sounds silly to "pray" for a bigger house near my friends but this has just been something I have been looking forward to for a long time and when I was told I didn't qualify for a house there my heart broke. So finally after maybe 2-3 weeks, I was blessed with a house, a perfect house. I move in the 4th. I am so excited to paint and decorate, and have a house warming party. I truly am so blessed!



Nicole has been doing so great at swim class this past week. It was her first week and she already is learning new things. Before she hated laying in the water on her back. She is a pro at it now and I even have her practicing in the bath tub. I am excited to see how she does this week. I plan on continuing her lessons until she can swim on her own. Papa want's to teach her how to surf, so swim comes first! In the words of Uncle Rob, "She's gonna be a ripper!"


I hope you all have a wonderful week. I have many things planned this week, 3 swim classes, 2 lemongrass shows, babysitting, attic inspection, Over The Hump! planning and party at the end of the week. Aloha!




No comments:

Post a Comment