Monday, August 2, 2010

"Ewwww Get It Off of ME!!!!"

So what a wonderful day I was blessed with today. Many things to do, many people to see.

Church was great this morning. Pastor Carl talked about putting God as your cornerstone in life, not money, not family, not pride. He must be the cornerstone or all else will not stand and will fail. Loved the message.

Next was nap for Nicole and then we quickly headed to Bella's birthday party to drop off a gift and then we were off to see another friend in need.

Then I finally was able to meet some girls for dinner and celebrate a birthday. And while standing out front of the resturant I was hit, hit by a bird, pooping!!!! EWWWWWW!!!!!! I couldn't believe that I got crapped on by a bird. Oh wait and it trickled down to nicole. We both got it in our hair. Thankfully I had a couple true friends around to help me clean it off. Ugh, I have never been so embarrassed in my life. Apparently it is good luck.

All the while dropping Scentsy and Lemongrass off at every location I was at tonight. Wow I was busy!! And now I am tired!

Did not get to talk to my husband today. I think I missed my chance this morning when I was at church. That is ok though, since we talk everyday!

Housing appointment tomorrow but my darling hubby has forgotten to send me some important paperwork. Not sure if I should cancel my appt and just go when I get the papers I need or just go and have them turn me around and tell me to come back. Hmm...I'll call in the morning and see what they say.

No new news on the house, sadly. Maybe the bird crapping on my head is some good luck for my housing issue?? Hopefully we will hear something soon so I can have some time to move into my new place before my grandparents get here. So excited they are finally taking the trip to Hawaii. They have been all over the world, but never to Hawaii. Ready to be a tourist for a few weeks!!!

Good Night!!!!



2 comments:

  1. standing in front of the website? I'm confused...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops, I fixed it! lol. I must have been tired!

    ReplyDelete