Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Flip Flopper

So I get my key for my new house on the 1st!! So excited!! Getting so excited to paint. I keep changing my mind. I have soooo many ideas. I think I want to paint the kitchen a light blue and dining room a light brown, both of which will be contrasting colors. The living room is giving me problems. I could go with the same brown that in the dining room or a darker brown. I am just painting a 2 1/2 foot wide stripe around the middle of the room. Nicole's room is set with purple and white picket fence on one wall. She has a purple, green, and teal bathroom so I am trying to pick from that. Thinking maybe just going with the same purple so I am not stuck with 15 different gallons of paint. My room I think I will do a green or tan. Green would not match my bed spread though. Downstairs bathroom will be green and I am not sure if I am painting my bathroom yet, depends on what color I have left. Ugh I cant decide!!

This blog was pointless, sorry. Can't wait to post pictures of the journey of painting and moving!

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment