Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Escrow

PLEASE!!!! let my house stay in Escrow this time!

Signing two offers today. The primary offer is the "A" family. The A family placed an offer back in April but Bank of America kept countering them at $251k, so they said forget it and walked away. The A family is now offering a whopping $225k, seriously? They WILL get countered at $251k again. If not higher. I feel like this is just a waste. We have a second offer for $235k. This is considered a back up offer incase the A family is not willing to pay what BoA counters at. Now we have a second back up offer for $255k. Seriously I know the 3rd offer will get approved but we have to wait for the other two people to drop out first. This is a waste of time, why can't we just put in the highest offer and get this over with!! It is looking like I will not be out of my condo before my grandparents get here.

:-(
I just need to catch a break!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it all works out! I'm so glad you have 3 "choices" though.. that would make me feel so relieved!

    ReplyDelete