Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tummy Trouble

So it's been 23 hours since I started vomiting. I know it's not something you want to read about but here's the timeline of my tummy sickness:

9:45pm (tues)- put nicole to bed at 9 and then lay down in my bed because I have an overwhelming feeling of yuck in my stomach. Try to go to sleep, hold in the yuck. Can't sleep so..
10:30pm- Here comes the yuck!
10:45pm- Cleaned up and passed out
12:03am- More Yuck
12:20am- More Yuck
1:13am- More Yuck and a lot this time
2:33am- Hubby finally gets online and we talk for a bit
2:51am-More Yuck then I finally get to sleep
6:15am- Nicole wakes up (this is extremely early for her) She asks for milk and I nearly pass out in the kitchen making it. I had to run to the toilet and grab my barf bowl while her milk was heating in the microwave. She did not go back to sleep after this but did bring me my water as I was drenched in sweat with a bowl full of yuck.
7:15am- We get out of bed after she watched Mickey on the computer and I try and sleep some more.

The rest of the day I felt like poo and couldn't bring myself to eat anything. It was miserable. I was cold, then hot, then cold again, now im cold but my feet are burning.

Now I bet that was interesting. I am off to bed now since I didn't get much sleep. The white bowl will come with me just incase!



1 comment:

  1. Ugh - SO SORRY you were sick! I HATE HATE HATE HAAAAAATE Stomach bugs!

    ReplyDelete