Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sad Goodbye


Today Nicole and I said "Aloha" to one of our favorite families here on Oahu, The Stanford's. They are off to bigger and better things in Whidbey Island.

We wish them all the blessings that God will give them and hope we cross paths again one day.

We've had so many great times together and our girls have grown so close.

Nicole and Zoe at Waimea Falls

Nicole and Zoe's First kiss, lol

Heather, Kalia, and Me at my 26th birthday night


Nicole and Zoe at the Zoo

And my 27th Birthday Night, one that we don't remember that well ;-)

The girls when they were little

Enjoying some peaceful time at the Duck Pond

Nicole and Zoe's last dinner in Kailua, look how they have grown!!


Geof, Heather, and Zoe....

Aloha a Hui Hou!!






2 comments:

  1. This is so great!! It made me cry.. I can't believe we are leaving the island. I had a great time tonight and am glad the girls got to see one another one more time! I also hope one day that our paths cross again! Zoe will really miss Nicole. When ever we are in the car she says "Nicole's house?". Zoe and I will have to look into Space A flights to come visit you!! :). Thank you again for our goodie bag for the plane too! I love it! Most of all thank you for being such a great friend.
    Aloha A Hui Hou
    Heather, Geoffrey, Zoe & Meatball too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so sweet! Our camping buddies! An adventure I will not soon forget! The girls are just darling and seeing Nicole when she was "younger" makes me wonder where the time has gone? Best of luck to you Geoff with a G and Heather.

    ReplyDelete