Friday, June 11, 2010

Tired Eyes

Another day, another dollar. Spent most of the day with my lovely friend Carmen and her beautiful children.

Nicole did not nap today until the ride home at 4:30, and woke up at 6:00 to Mrs. Katie Brooke at the door for dinner. She was not a happy camper. I am pretty sure I could have put her in her bed and she would have slept through the night.

So tonight was taco thursday and KB joined me. Very nice to have an unbiased opinion on all the drama happening in my life. It's great talking about Navy stuff to an Army wife. Although Navy is better ;-) Really missing my husband tonight so it was great to have a friend come over to chat.

There has been quite a few things going on lately that I am not too happy about and I plan on nipping them in the butt this weekend. I won't mention what, but there definitely needs to be some damage control done soon or everything we have been working on will be non existent per the higher up guys.

I am pretty much typing with my eyes closed so I am thinking it's time to turn off the lights. I really need to learn how to put pictures on here and make words into cool links. Can someone comment down below to tell me how!?!?

Ah my toddler just walked in the room. She says she wants to sleep with mommy tonight. I'll let you know how this goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment