Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A New Begining

Well I am starting a blog! It's been two weeks since my husband, Ryan has left for deployment. Two weeks? Really, that's it? Nicole doesn't seem to miss her papa too much, well at least she doesn't show it. We are so used to him working all day that this is not much different. I think after about four weeks we will start to realize he isn't coming home for a long time. We have been lucky enough to talk to him almost everyday on the phone or on the computer.

We have been trying to stay busy with activities. We've been hiking, going to the beach, shopping, and spending time with friends. I have been trying to make time for a "workout" each day. Mostly it is during Nicole's nap time or trying to find a place to walk with Nicole when we are out and about. My goal weight is 125 by November. Very conceivable, but going to take a lot of hard work, dedication, and will power. I am looking forward to the challenge. I would just LOVE to knock Ryan's socks off when he gets off that plane.

Well this entry is very short but I plan on writing again tonight after our fun filled day. I usually can write my best in the evenings anyways. Off we go...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you started the blog! It's a good release sometimes. Hope you guys can find ways to stay busy while Ryan is gone and that the time flies by for you.

    ReplyDelete