Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jello Legs

So today was an adventure, and it left me exhausted! Two of my favorite Ladies here on the island, took me up Koko Head. Of the 5 years I have lived here I haven't been up this crazy thing. It was crazy, all 1,048 stairs! I had a great time though and burned a total of 1,643 calories. Hmm...if I just walk Koko Head twice a week I'll be skinny in no time! :-) Thanks but my legs hurt so bad right now. I would probably do it again if I had to or if someone forced me up. The views are great and I wish I had taken more pictures of us going up and going down. All in all it was a good day!!


<---me, laura, and rachel at the top! This was their second time and my first time. Made it in 52 mins. Not sure if thats good or bad but hey, I made it!







Thanks to Laura for taking the great pictures! :-)

1 comment:

  1. looks amazing! i want to do it! hmmm...maybe this weekend. good for you, lady!

    ReplyDelete