Friday, June 11, 2010

Flowers for Heros

For anyone who knows me I have always been a very dedicated person towards organizations and clubs I am involved with. This deployment I would love to do something nice for our deployed service members for their return home. So....I just emailed Ellen DeGeneres asking her to donate 350 flower leis for our Golden Eagle's return in November. I know this is far fetched, but I have seen many of her shows where she does amazing things for families and just thought maybe if she came across my email, she would help with this project. I plan on emailing and calling other companies and celebrities in hopes we can find a sponsor for this project. I think it would be amazing if we could thank ever service member in VP-9 for their continued work overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment