Saturday, June 19, 2010

Forever

Wow! It seems like I haven't been on here in forever. We've been super busy.

Thursday we baked with Julie, and went to our monthly ESC meeting at Sydneys.

Friday was a rough day, Nicole was really showing her age on Friday and since she didnt have much of a nap the evening was much worse until we showed up to see Elmo Live.

Saturday...today, we have alot to finish for our Auntie Kaila's babyshower tomorrow.

Friday was Ryan and my 5th wedding anniversary. I got flowers! And a box of chocolate I did not need!! I've sent Ryan 2 boxes and 3 greeting cards already so he just has to wait until they get there. I need to send another box today.

Ok, gotta go to walmart and get the candy bars for the "smelly diaper" game for the baby shower! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment