Thursday, June 10, 2010

Old Friends, New Memories

So I got to see some friends today and tonight that I have not seen in a while. They are my "Mature" friends. I mean "mature" in a good way. Well grounded, slightly older than me, responsible, and women who I look up to and aspire to be. One of these is my go to gal for venting and just plain old girl talk. She is pregnant, with her 4th, yes I said 4th! She has been having a lot of morning sickness issues, poor lady. This afternoon I just wanted to do something nice for her, to help her get back in the grove of things. So I did her grocery shopping. Now this is not the first time I have done her grocery shopping, laughing out loud, once when her and her 3 kids were sick with the flu and her husband was deployed I went for her. I think it's fun. I just enjoy helping others, especially my friends. :-)

Now this evening I attended my first "Scentsy" party with my other "mature" gals. It was quite exciting. I purchased a few things and super excited to get them. I will post pictures once I get them here and they are set up! Hey maybe I will host a Lemongrass/Scentsy party?!

So back to the grocery shopping. I went in for milk and yogurt and spend $85! The yogurt was buy 10 get like $1 off or something. Well I picked up 9 yogurts. Dumb me...so the Lady rang up a 10th yogurt and told me to go get another one when we were done with my order. Guess who forgot to go back to the dairy section...yeah me! So basically I got $1 off of 10 yogurts and came home with 9. Next time I will remember, maybe.

So excited today Nicole counted from 1 to 10 in the car. Usually it's 1,2,6,7,8,9,10. Very exciting! Now if I could just get rid of these diapers!

Good Night and Thanks for following!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment