Saturday, June 12, 2010

Magical


There are so many things I want to talk about tonight. I have been trying to keep memory of them all throughout the day, here we go....

Washing the couch cushion covers are a once a month ordeal in the Bruno household. These things are a 'you know what' to put back on. Well I get the cushions washed yesterday and finally put them back on today, because I dread doing it, it usually takes a day or two to get them on. Well tonight after Nicole's bath I let her hang out naked. Guess what happens next....yup, she pees on my freshly washed couch cushions. Uggggghhh!!! And it's not just on one, she was sitting on the crack of two cushions so it got on two and leaked down to the actual couch itself. Here we go again!!! I hate washing these things!

So happy my friend is here visiting for a couple weeks, glad she has family here because there is no where for her to sleep in my house. :-) I went to walmart and Honolulu Craft Supply and purchased the stuff for her baby shower centerpiece. It's so cute. It's an oversized goblet vase filled with a bunch of baby items. It's also gonna be a game, the guests have to guess how many items are in the vase....not gonna give the answer away but count carefully!! It's not the best picture, but it will do. Glad I finally figured out how to do pictures on here!!


Next Subject: The Army Commissary

Some of you know I have moved away from my beautiful Marine Corps Commissary that my Navy wife friends and I shop at. I dearly miss seeing my favorite bagger Maria, so...
WOW!!!! Tonight Schofield Commissary was crazy. I just went in for some hamburgers and hot dogs. I saw three families of 5, two families of 7 and the family in front of me had 2 sets of twins and a baby and an older son. Holy Moly!!!! Considering the army is always deployed, these people really know how to make use of their time at home ;-)

And about the commissary....we have one group line, we each line up like ducks in, and wait for the magical women from the electronic box at the font of the line tell us which cashier to go to. Well here's a tip, even if the magical lady hasn't called lane 13 and the conveyer belt is empty, go unload your overfilled shopping cart so we can at least save some time and hopefully keep the line from spilling over to the deli section. Thank you thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment