Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is wrong with me?!?!

I don't feel like going anywhere or being around anyone...
I can't remember ANYTHING...
I can't lose weight...
I am always tired...

I know, excuses, excuses...I seriously am to the point where I want to do nothing, just stay home, go on my walks around the neighborhood and talk to no one except my family and my husband. I just want to quit everything I am involved in because I feel its not worth the effort I put into it and I am bored with it.

I am done with trying to make everyone happy and making sure I have all the answers. Sometimes I get asked the dumbest questions when the answer is right in front of the person's face. (referencing someone who thinks I am their go-to person for anything and everything).

Wanting to start over from scratch and will not be able to do that since we recently received orders to stay in Hawaii. Same ol'crap I have been dealing with the past 5 years. Yippeee!!

Ready for my mom and sister to move out here.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, reading this post made me think of a song that always helps me feel better when I'm down. I hope it helps you feel better too. Hugs!!

    He sees the tears you cry.He shares your pain inside. And sometimes you wonder why He allows you to go through what you go through. Just know He has His hands on you. Your days are filled with dark clouds, even when the sun is out. And from the top of your lungs you shout "will there ever be a change, what shall I do?" Just know He has His hands on you. He says He'll see you through. When you cry He' holding you. So just lift your hands up high for He will provide. Just know He has his hands on you.
    Sometimes you feel so alone. Like a child lost with no home. They keep telling you to be strong but you say "when will it end?
    When will I win?" but just know He has His hands on you. He says He'll see you through. When you cry He's holding you. So just lift your hands up high, for He will provide. Just know he has his hands on you.
    When times are hard and it seems no one can understand it's during those times that we tend to forget what it means to be in His hands. He will provide, just know He has His hands on you.

    ReplyDelete