Friday, July 9, 2010

It's been a while

Sorry, it's been over a week. Annie reminded me tonight that I needed to fill her in on what she already knows. Lot's of things have been happening around here lately.

I've started my work out regimen and healthy diet/lifestyle change. Except I had ONE piece of papa johns pizza tonight at our craft function. Like my fellow blogging friend Ashleigh, I too will do my weigh-ins on Sunday's. Last sunday was a whopping 1_7 pounds. Not gonna fill you in on the digit in the middle, too embarrassed. But once I get down to the normal numbers I will let you all know!

I am extremely tired, it has been a long busy week and tomorrow is my busiest day, kayaking in the morning, then board meeting, then to the movies. Then saturday I have to wake up and help set up a garage sale. I think all I want to do next week is sleep.

I miss my hunny tonight, weird because I have been a little frustrated with him these past 3 days...regarding his spending habits. Thinking tonight that if I had a family member here with me I could have just let them take care of nicole and I could have gone to ********* and stayed with my hunny in his hotel for a week. That would have been nice since they are in a 5 star, $$$$$ kick butt hotel. I feel cheated that I couldn't cash in on that opportunity. Sucks!

Well I am done, my brain is fried. Looking forward to tomorrow morning with some wildlife and some great ladies. Updates will be coming more frequently, I promise....I gotta keep ya'll filled in on my weight loss progress. Untill then, goodnight!


2 comments:

  1. whoa whoa whoa whoa....no fair witholding information! the missing number in your weight is probably 1...as in 117 and you're making the rest of us look bad. isn't it crazy how the deployment diet works? they leave, we diet. they come back, we celebrate and put it all back on. we swear we won't but we do. anyway, hang in there lady. we need to get together sometime in the real world, not just the online one ;) we can comisserate together on sundays (quickly becoming the worst day of the week!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goal is to have the 1 in that blank, add a 4 to that 1 and there you go, the good thing about the internet i can put old pictures of when I was hot and not many people know thats the old....soon to be new me.

    ReplyDelete