Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sunday's weigh in on wednesday....

I lost 3 pounds last week.

I am house/dog sitting in Kaneohe. It's great to be on this side but my new iPhone 4 gets delivered sometime this week and I have to be at MY house to sign for it, or I dont get it. Will probably make the trip over there tomorrow afternoon and see if it comes. Waste of 60 miles of driving, roundtrip.

Gym was nice today, only did the stairmaster for 30 mins, but still feel acomplished. Gonna enjoy a nice walk with my Dayna tonight.

Back to the hubbys spending habits in *********, BLAH!!!! Way to go hun, you have officially spent over the $900 mark. I am about ready to freeze our bank account for the next 7 days until he gets out of that expensive country. Hoping this binge drinking and spending doesnt promote more party nights when he gets back to OKN.

No comments:

Post a Comment