Monday, July 26, 2010

Tough Week

Ending this week, hoping for next week to be restful and uplifting.

I have had a roller coaster of ups and down and crazy emotions the past few days. It's made me realize that I do have people here I can turn to when I need support. I have always been the one to support others and provide the encouragement. I've just had to open my heart and allow people to come in and help me, help the rock, the strong one, the leader. I've always put on a happy face and hid my hurt and suffering. I was really tested this week with my ability to be 'strong'. I pretty much got a D- on that test but after today I think I deserve extra credit. :-)

Ready to start a new week, new activities, and seeing some old friends that I have missed.

However, I am feeling much better and renewed.





Isaiah 58:9

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear that you've turned the corner. hang in there lady. if you ever need someone to bitch to...you know where i am!

    ReplyDelete