Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm Pregnant!!

Yay!! So today I am 11 weeks pregnant. I announced it last week I believe to everyone. My close friends and family knew already but I just wanted to wait until we had seen the little nugget on the u/s. This time around I have decided to change to Tricare Standard and go to a civilian doctor and OB practice. I feel confident in the doctor I have chose and am excited for this new chapter in our lives! I've had morning sickness since week six and it seems that it is subsiding. There are a few things I can't bring myself to eat, or even think about. But mostly I am chugging along trying to get my appetite back. What makes this pregnancy extra special is that my sister is pregnant too!! She is due two months before me, July 8th. I am hoping to go home for June and July to see her, have a baby shower, and enjoy her delivery ;-) Ryan's got other top secret plans for work so I need to keep myself occupied while he is playing. Rachel is having a boy so hopefully I will be having a boy too. It will make the joint shower so much easier! Well this was just a quick update. More to come later :-) Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment