Monday, September 27, 2010

MIA

So sorry loyal followers. I have been MIA for a long time now! Well let's see what happened since my last post, hmm I moved and my grandparents came to visit Hawaii.


First THE MOVE:

My move was super smooth and I was blessed with tons of help from close friends. Carmen and I started by painting. Wow what a chore, but how great it was when it was done (not done with my room). See Pictures below:

The Kitchen!

The Dining Area

The Living area

The living area on the right and kitchen on left

In living area looking at Kitchen

Nicole's Room

Painting has been fun, but definitely a chore! I am happy with how everything has turned out. I really need to finish my room.

Well something else that happened while I have been gone is my grandparents have arrived to Hawaii and have been here for almost 2 weeks. We have done so much fun stuff already. Here are just a few:

Having Breakfast Together

After Breakfast come's the dishes!


On the boat to see the Arizona

Kualoa Beach Park

The Ford Island Bridge (My Bridge) :-)

We've done quite a few other things I just have not loaded the pictures off my camera. Yesterday we went to Waimea Valley and saw some big north shore waves. We still have lots to do...Duke's Breakfast Bar, Mighty Mo, Paradise Cove Luau, Kaneohe Botanical Gardens, Makaha Dolphin tour, Manoa Falls, Koko Head (my granddad said he wanted to do it....), and a few other little things here and there.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment